BUSINESS SET UP
UAE is experiencing continuous growth in Human Resource Capital of 9.4 million population & Gross Domestic Production (GDP) at US$ 378.4 billion. Growth is not a matter of chance but it’s a matter of design by the visionaries. Setting up a business or a company formation in UAE is ahassle-free, quick and reliableventure with RHMC.
UAE laid the 2021 vision document which includes steep growth and enhanced services in education, healthcare, economy, police and security, housing, infrastructure and government services. The non-oil sector is UAE currently accounts for around 70 per cent of the national GDP, with the figure expected to achieve 80 per cent by 2021.
Starting a business in Dubai involves understanding the intricacies of Mainland, Free Zone and Offshore Company formation. Followed by that you need to choose a license based on the activities and services you wish to provide. Finally, you need to prepare documents, open a corporate bank account and start the visa process.
The above tasks may sound like a lot of work – and indeed it can be. Which is why RHMC will manage all the heavy-lifting, meaning there is no need for you to visit countless government authorities to get the job done. And it all starts with a free, no-commitment consultation where we will take you through all the latest information on how to start a business in Dubai. Setting up a business in Dubai is made easy with RHMC.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Get in touch with us today to get started on your UAE dream, to cover.
- Strategies the objective for company set-up.
- Identify and map activities aligned with your objective.
- Evaluate most effective and appropriate licensing authority for incorporation.
- Evaluate effective Corporate Structure, to ring-fence the corporate and legal structure.
- Initiate discussion & application with intention to register with the identified authority (Mainland / Free Zone etc).
- Had-hold in document preparation & submission of required documents.
- License / work permit approval.
- Facilitating bank account opening process.