A combination of strong expertise and wise business judgment is necessary in matters of Due Diligence. We use these skills in probing questioning, researching, and analyzing all aspects of due diligence, including internal and external available information. We provide ongoing support to our clients to advise them on building enhanced efficiency in terms of profitability and cash flow, as well as strong procedures and controls that maximize the valuation of their companies and the likelihood of successful due diligence reviews.
The scope of the due diligence review includes:
- Identifying and quantifying industry and deal-specific risks and opportunities.
- Evaluating quality and reasonableness of historical and projected earnings and cash flows assessing quality of assets.
- Identifying hidden costs, commitments and contingencies.
- Identifying and quantifying tax & regulatory exposures.
- Identifying and quantifying liabilities that can be deal breakers; and
- Highlighting issues likely to affect the purchase price or contract conditions.